- Be a citizen of the United States and a resident of the State of Wyoming
- Be 18 years of age on general election day
- Not be a felon
- Not be adjudicated mentally incompetent
To complete the Voter Registration Application, voters will need to adhere to the following instructions:
- Applicants must have a valid picture ID (any state's issued driver's license, passport, military ID card, school ID card, etc.)
- If applicants are using identification other than the Wyoming driver's license, applicants must also include the last four digits of their Social Security number
- If mailing the application to the County Clerk's Office, please include a photocopy of your driver’s license and have the application notarized
- Applicants may complete sections 1 - 5 of the application, but section 6 must be completed in front of a notary or be notarized at the County Clerk's Office or your polling location on election day
- If applicants would like to vote via Absentee ballot, please visit Absentee Voting
Natrona County Clerk
P.O. Box 863
Casper, WY 82602
To keep your voter registration current, you must vote in the General Election every 2 years.
For more information, please call the Natrona County Elections Office at (307) 235-9217.