Child Support

Did my child support come in?

Because it takes some time to record all the child support payments we receive each day, we cannot answer this question until after 2:00 pm each day. After 2:00 pm you can contact the Child Support Department at (307) 235-9250 to see if your payment has come in.


Complete forms according to their respective instructions and return them to the:
Clerk of District Court
115 N. Center
Suite 100
Casper, WY 82601