Come Out & Play More This Year
538 SW Wyoming Blvd.
Ph: (307) 235-9311
Fx: (307) 265-2743
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 12:00 noon
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Check out our BLOG
Natrona County Parks’ 10,768-acre system of urban and mountain
parks, trails, lakes, streams, and open space is one of the most diverse
recreational areas in all of Wyoming.
Our natural environments range from sand dunes and rock cliffs to
mountain forests and cool lakes. You can just enjoy nature all by
yourself or with friends.
You can also find lots of other activities while enjoying the great
- Pedal, jog or hike miles of single-track trails
- Camp under the stars
- Glide away on our groomed Nordic Trails
- Explore the backcountry on snowshoes or snowbike
- Launch a boat and enjoy the scenery at our 3 reservoirs
- Enjoy a picnic lunch with the family
- Cast your line for blue-ribbon fishing
- Attend Midsummer's Eve and Beartrap Festival
Healthy Trails to You
Want to do something that’s free
and fun for
the whole family? You can walk, run, ride a bike or a horse, bring a
stroller, walk your dog, or bring your kids and friends. While you’re
out enjoying nature you’ll also be getting some exercise. Try the Bridle Trail
at Rotary Park
, the Dinosaur Trail at Cottonwood Campground
, or the Pathfinder Trail
for some summer fun and fitness.