The original item was published from January 15, 2016 3:59 PM to June 22, 2020 2:24 PM
Update for January 8, 2016
- The mountain received 4" of new snow.
- About 1/2 of the trail network was groomed on January 8th. The remaining trails will be groomed over the weekend.
- Casper Mountain Trails Center has resumed normal operating hours. There will be an evening dinner on Valentine's Day.
- We are still working on the revised Nordic Trail maps. The
current brochure is fairly reliable for the western two-thirds of the
- Fat-biking allowed on groomed Nordic Trails provided bikers
remain to the narrow side of the classic XC tracks and observe courtesy
- All users must possess a Nordic Trails Pass. We have smaller, more durable trail passes this season; get yours today.
- Be sure to download the newsletter to read more about what's new at the Nordic Trails
- Download Conditions Report here.