The original item was published from February 21, 2020 7:55 AM to June 22, 2020 2:18 PM
Outdoor Recreation opportunities for February 23, 2020
- Nearly all trails were groomed on Saturday Morning 2/22/2020. Only some of the short connectors and cutoffs were left off. Please be advised that Aged snow is firm and slick, especially with the temperatures going up and down. The Longer sunny days also will sometimes cause the trails to be more slick. More snow is expected tomorrow. Stay safe out there today!
- Take advantage of a great Winter Day and Go Cross Country Skiing or take a kid Ice Fishing. Today would also be a great day to enjoy Nature Photography. What are you waiting for? Come Play IN Our Backyard!
- Spread the word, Natrona County Parks, Recreation, and Leisure services is currently hiring for an administrative assistant. Follow this link to find out more; http://www.natrona.net/355/Employment
- Beautiful day to put on your winter gear and Snow Shoe, Ski, or enjoy a Fat Tire Ride.
- Be respectful of all trail users.
- If you don't have a pass, please stop in at our trail center to purchase one.
- Ski passes are required for all that use the mountain trail system. Funds generated from ski pass sales go to maintaining and grooming trails. Day passes are available at both trailheads and online or have your season pass receipt with you.
- Get out and play in our backyard today!
Trails and Facility Information
Questions or Concerns? Please call (307) 235-9325 or email email@example.com.