Who do I contact about my roads?

For county numbered and maintained roads, contact Natrona County Road and Bridge at 307-235-9311.

Formation of an Improvement and Service District (PDF) for road maintenance is another alternative.  

Show All Answers

1. Am I in Natrona County's jurisdiction?
2. How many cars can I have on my property?
3. Am I allowed to have chickens?
4. What is considered a pet in the Zoning Resolution?
5. What do I do about barking dogs?
6. Am I allowed to blade the vegetation off my land?
7. Who do I contact about my roads?
8. Am I allowed to live in my recreation vehicle (RV)?
9. Can Code Enforcement help me with a property line/fence dispute?
10. Can I use my vacant parcel as storage?